Professor Howie started off his martial arts path as a Young teen with UFMA Black Belt Tom Cox. Howie later found his home in the Grappling arts training with such black belts as Professor Billy Hendricks (Judo, Jiujitsu, Pancrase), Alvin Robinson and Kevin Lewis (MMA/BJJ). Howie currently holds a black belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu under GFTeam Black Belt Kevin Lewis. Howie enjoys teavhite and training both Kids and adults uding coaching and competitive experience in a variety of martial arts tournaments such as: Karate, Judo, MMA and Gi/ Nogi jiu-jitsu.
- Classes: Waza Ju-Jitsu and Randori (Adults and kids)
- Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Black Belt under professor Kevin Lewis
- UFMA Black Belt under sensei Tom Cox
- USA Judo Green Belt under sensei Ron Coleman.
- Favorite Thing about Coaching: Helping others grow and achieve their goals by using jiu-jitsu a vehicle to navigate this awesome journey.
- Favorite Quotes:
“If you ever start taking things too seriously, just remember that we are talking monkeys on an organic spaceship flying though the universe.” – Joe Rogan
“What matters is continuation and imagination, which lead to power” – Kazushi Sakuraba
“If you think, you are late. If you are late, you use strength. If you use strength, you tire. If you tire, you die” – Saulo Ribeiro